Bellevue Middle School uses a comprehensive electronic gradebook called Gradespeed. The parent connection allows you to sign up and access your child's grades and attendance. You will also be able to set up email or text alerts to inform you of attendance and grade changes regarding your child. Just follow these easy steps.
1. Log on to
2. In the opening dialog box click on Click Here to Sign Up.
3. Create your account by filling in the requested information.
- The password must be 8 characters and include a number.
- Use your physical address and not your P.O. Box number.
- The address must match the address that is in our files
4. Click on Add Email and enter your email address.
5. Place a check mark next to I Agree to the Above Terms of Usage.
6. Click on Sign Up.
7. Your verification code will be emailed to you.
8. Go to your email account to obtain the code and place it in the box where requested.
9. Click Continue to navigate to the next screen.
10. Click on Add a Student to My Account at the bottom of the page.
11. Complete the requested information about your child.
12. The Student No. is your child's Social Security or State ID.
13. You must include your child's name and the school's name.
14. Explore the links!
Email Tracey Hargrove if you have any questions or need any assistance.